Association (established under the law of 1901) aims to support the
cause for canonisation of Father Cafferel that is already underway.|
It is made up of members who support the cause for canonization and
who, through their membership fee of 10€ per annum, help finance it.
Members receive the Friends of Father Caffarel newsletter bi-annually,
that keeps them up-to-date as to the progress of the cause and is
available for consultation on the website too.
The committee meets regularly 3 to 4 times per annum to deal with
practical details and in order to organise various activities, such as
the up-coming symposium scheduled for December 3-4, 2010.
The committee is made up of :
- the President, José Moura-Soares , head of the International Leading Team (ERI)
- the Vice-President, Pedro Bobone, member of the International Leading Team (ERI)
- the Secretary, François Genillon
- the Treasurer, Philippe Deney
The following participate in the committee meetings:
- Father Jacinto
Farias, conseiller spirituel des Équipes Notre-Dame International,
- Father Paul-Dominique Marcovits o.p., postulator of the Cause
- Marie-Christine Genillon, vice-postulator
- Monsignor Fleischmann, former international Spiritual Counsellor for the T.O.O.L. movement
- Gérard & Marie-Christine de Roberty, former International Responsible for the T.O.O.L.
- Loïc et Armelle Toussaint de
Quiévrecourt, in charge of Communications
Local correspondents of the ‘Friends’ are to be found in various countries.
(Click to consult the statutes of the association)